Frequently Asked Questions topics of common interest
Published by the Board of Trustees to be updated when more information is available
pollution, park maintenance, graffiti, missing dumpster lids, who can I contact?
- Citizens Service Bureau
- Call 314-622-4800
- Or visit their Website
what's happening in your neighborhood?
- The Westminster Place Google Group can be read by all subscribers
- Membership is limited to residents and certain others who have a legitimate connection to the block
- To subscribe send email to the address at the foot of this page
- The purpose of the Group includes (but is not limited to) distributing 5000-5199 Westminster news, notices, items for sale and items wanted, photography, trivia, and similar items of interest
- It does not replace the Deed of Restrictions or Board Resolutions, which will remain as the official means of governance
car broken into, window smashed, suspicious activity, etc.
because this is not a public street
- The east gates (at Kingshighway) are closed except for special events and church services
- If you need access for large trucks there is a key in the lockbox hanging from one of the south gates
- The code for the lockbox has been published often to the Westminster Place Google Group or you can get it from most of your neighbors
monuments and lights
- The monuments at the ends of our street, the street lights, and the street itself are owned by the Board of Trustees
- Property owners are responsible for maintenance of the sidewalk and tree lawn (between the sidewalk and street) in front of their own property
- Sidewalk 50/50 plan the City pays half of the bill
- Electricity, street maintenance, and insurance on these items are covered by the annual assessments
- Wiring for the street lights is buried in the tree lawn between the curb and sidewalk
- Call the supervisor at 314-533-5058 & the help line at 314-436-6853.
- Contact Russell Thouvenot, St. Louis Postmaster, 1720 Market Street, St. Louis, MO
63155, Phone: 314-436-4117, FAX: 314-436-4565 & 651-306-6224.
- Copy any written correspondence to U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy,
475 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Room 4012, Washington, DC 20260-2200.
- Visit the main USPS contacts page
- Enroll in Informed Delivery
- Please make sure you pick up after your pets
- Pet waste dispensers located at 5053 and 5142
- Remember pet urine kills boxwoods and other small shrubs so be considerate of your neighbors
Stolen license plates
- Certain neighborhood digital archives are protected against public viewing
- Included are meeting minutes, neighborhood directory and financial documents
- The protected folder is here
- The login credentials for this protected folder have been published often to the Westminster Place Google Group or you can get them from most of your neighbors or any trustee
or tags, etc.
- Call the non-emergency police phone number at 314-231-1212
- Contact the Westminster Place Google Group via email to report to neighbors
- License plate covers are available at NSI office at NO CHARGE to CWE residents
- NSIs phone number is (314) 454-5808 and for more info check out their website
- Care of trees planted in the tree lawn between the sidewalk and street is the responsibility of the property owner
- Pruning, removal, and replacement is the responsibility of the Trustees
- No need to add mulch; arborists have already mulched appropriately
- Remember to water frequently and deeply especially in hot weather
- If you have questions about your tree, contact the Trustee who manages them
who are they and what do they do?
- A Board of seven volunteer Trustees is responsible for managing the common resources of the 5000-5100 blocks of Westminster Place
- Its duties are spelled out in the Deed of Restrictions which is bound to the Deed for every residential property on these blocks
- Meetings are held about once a month and are open to all residents
- A list of the current Trustees is at the bottom of the Neighborhood Directory, along with the areas of management responsibility
- The login credentials for its protected folder have been published often to the Westminster Place Google Group or you can get them from most of your neighbors
- Email sent to email@example.com will reach all seven