On this 1890 map Westminster Place did not yet exist. The oldest house on the block is from about 1896. Note that what we know as Delmar was then an extension of Olive. Our Euclid Avenue appears to have been Lay Avenue. Pershing was then, of course, Berlin; and Belt was called Forest. A street named Jacob appeared between the present locations of DesPeres and Laurel. Lindell, between Skinker and Kingshighway (which had not yet been realigned), was called North; and just west of the current Lake Avenue was a narrow gauge railway with a depot on North.